Monday, May 14, 2012

Review: Blood Feud by Steven A. Roman

Blood Feud
The Saga of Pandora Zwieback Book 1
by Steven A. Roman
http://www.pandorazwieback.com




StarWarp Concepts
ISBN: 9780984174102
Release Date: June 15, 2011

from the author's site: 

It’s a war among the houses of the undead! Elegant Gothic Lolitas from Japan, silk-suited London vamps, leather-clad hunters from Eastern Europe—all seeking the same prize: a mysterious crate recently delivered to the horror-themed museum owned by the father of Pandora Zwieback.

What is the terrifying secret of Item #179? How do its contents tie into an incident from the blood-drenched past of Pan’s new friend, a 400-year-old, shape-shifting monster hunter named Sebastienne Mazarin? And, more important, will Pan survive long enough to get any answers?

my thoughts: 

Wow! From the first page I was hard pressed to put Blood Feud down. In fact, the first night the only reason I put it down at all was because I had a friend in labor and I was obsessively checking Facebook for updates on her condition. But seriously, Blood Feud is non-stop action from page one. The focus switches back and forth between Pan and Sebastienne better known as Annie which keeps the story moving. My only complaint is that I don't have book 2 in front of me so I can find out what happens next. I need to know! 

Blood Feud by Steven A. Roman is highly recommended. Unless of course you don't like monsters and violence, but if you do, then you should definitely read this one. 

No comments: