Friday, April 13, 2012

Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Luncheon

In yesterday's post I mentioned that earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending Barbara Vey's first Reader Appreciation Luncheon. It was so much fun, I'm already looking forward to next year's event. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of either of the authors that I'm featuring here as Eyecatchers. Rest assured Erica O'Rourke and Jana Oliver are both lovely ladies and I was thrilled to meet them. 




Hands down the highlight of my day was meeting Leanna Renee Heiber, author of such fabulous stories as The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker and her most recent release, Darker Still. If you haven't read her books, you need to. She's a wonderful writer and just an all around awesome person. 
 
 
 
I highly recommend checking out her books. And just to help you out, you can check out my review of The Strangely Beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker here.

No comments: