2. What got you started writing? What brought you to YA?
4. Do you plot out in advance, or just start writing and see where things go from there?
5. Many authors have told me that their characters talk to them, or sometimes even have different ideas of where the story should go than the author. Do you hear your characters?
I think writing is the only career in which you can say you hear voices and not be thought crazy.
6. Who is your favorite character (of your own)?
7. What hobbies do you have when you’re not writing?
8. If you had not become a writer, what would you have done instead?
9. Where can readers find you online?
My two urban fantasy series Reality Shift and The Dark Lines can be found at Jupiter Gardens Press http://www.jupitergardens.com, as well as on Amazon, Barnes &Noble, and probably other third party sites.
I’m working on a website for The Dark Lines and one for Reality Shift, so stay tuned for those!
10. Your turn. What question do you have for readers of Want My YA?
Thanks so much for visiting Want My YA today, Jo. :) It was great having you here. Readers be sure to post your answer to her question in the comments. It's great to hear from you.