Wednesday, June 16, 2010

You Recommend Wednesday

It's Wednesday and it's time for another round of your recommendations. Tonight will be the second meeting of my new Young Adult book club at the store. We'll be discussing Lisa Mantchev's fabulous Eyes Like Stars and voting for August's book club selection (July has been taken over by corporate's required events). 

So here's what I want from you. I have August's nominees and some other possible suggestions for future months, but I'm wondering what you are reading and what you recommend. I know I've asked for some book club recs already and you've given me some wonderful ideas. But hey it's been a few weeks, new stuff has come out, you've probably read some old stuff that you hadn't gotten to yet... Come on, what've you got for me? :)

No comments: