Wednesday, February 3, 2010

You Recommend Wednesday and Upcoming Reviews


Hey there all! So what's everyone reading this week? Personally I haven't gotten as much reading done as I'd like because I found a fun new-to-me tv show that's sucking up all my time. However since it's a British show all three seasons only total up to 18 episodes, so I'm almost done. What is this fun new British time-suck? It's called The IT Crowd and it's freaking hilarious. :)

I promised you info on upcoming reviews in the subject line. Well I'm currently working on Meridian by Amber Kizer and LOVING it! I should have a review posted for you soon. Normally, I'd list everything else coming up but I'm in the process of moving to the basement so many of my books, including my review books, are in boxes right now. Just keep your eyes out for many more fun reviews.

No comments: