Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Vlad day!!!!!!

Normally I dazzle you with a new Eyecatcher each Tuesday, but today I say who cares about those other books? Vlad is out today!!!! Don't know who I'm talking about? Well shame on you. :) Just kidding (kind of). Anyone who knows me knows how very much I love The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer, and today is the release day of book 4, Eleventh Grade Burns. I'm so freaking excited and I can't wait to read it. Sadly I have to wait til payday on Friday to pick up my copy, but I encourage the rest of you to pick up your copies right away. Here's the details.


Eleventh Grade Burns
Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Book 4
by Heathe
r Brewer
http://www.heatherbrewer.com



from the author's site:

Things have taken a darker turn for the half-human teenager with an appetite for blood. Joss, a vampire slayer and Vlad’s former friend, has moved back to Bathory. A mysterious and powerful new vampire, Dorian, appears with a shocking secret and an overwhelming desire to drink Vlad’s blood. And Vlad’s arch enemy, D’Ablo, has a sinister plan to eliminate Vlad once and for all. With death threatening from every angle, Vlad will have to use every ounce of his skill and training to survive, but nothing can prepare him for what awaits him in the end.

Yeah, I think that pretty much says it all. This book is gonna be awesome and you need to get it today.

No comments: